Skip to content (Press Enter)
- ARK2022 accepted papers will be included in an edited book published by Springer.
- At the time of preparing your manuscript, for easy reference please visit the Key Style Points on Springer.com.
Please note that Springer Proceedings in Advanced Robotics follows the Reference Style MathPhysSci and Citation Style Numbered.
Use the official Latex template and Word template. LaTeX is definitely the preferred format, but Word templates can also be used.
- The paper length, formatted according to the Springer Proceedings guidelines, must not exceed 8 pages.
- For the review process, only submissions in PDF-format are admissible. The submission should be formatted according to the Springer Proceedings guidelines.
- Submissions of the manuscripts will be handled by the OCS of Springer which will be available from December 1st.
- Each accepted paper requires one registration fee to be paid (see the Resgistration section of this site).